11 March 2011

Courage




source: tumblr 



source: tumblr

 I am building up the courage to contact a communication agency I'd like to intern at. Have wanted to do so for the past ten years, but never felt quite brave enough. My life has changed so much over the past 2 years that I feel I have something 'real' to offer them. They are known for being a 'female-oriented' agency and they seem to focus on projects that make a real contribution to society. I am quite scared but even more excited.

5 comments :

agnes szucs said...

go for it. i know i's not easy. i have always wanted to persue art or design, but went to study economics instead... so i'm back in school now, 15 or so years later to study design.

:)
agnes

E. said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement! Your story is truly inspiring. I was a university lecturer for 15 years (which I loved) until my health and body ground me to a halt as if to tell me it was time to take a leap of faith and start exploring my true passion for aesthetics and beautiful images. I am not sure yet where this road will take me, but I know I have to keep following my gut. And when it gets scary I know there are others, like you, who show me it can be done. Good luck with your studies and your future plans.

xx E.

agnes szucs said...

thank you, so much! :) I wish the same to you!
and i'm glad if you find any encouragement in my story. :)

xoxo,
agnes
:)

Anonymous said...

Do it! Judging from your wonderful blog you have a lot to offer. Good luck!
XO
A

E. said...

@allt-om-e: thank you so much for the encouragement and compliment!

x E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1